riyali is a registered trademark and protected under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The information we collect and how we use it
We may collect information, including personal information, when you register for a user account, participate in an e-learning program, or send us e-mails. We also collect certain usage information about student performance. In addition to the above, we keep track of visitor records.
We may record the Internet Protocol address, operating system and browser used by each user and may be able, based on the IP address, to determine the user’s Internet service provider and the geographic location of their connection point.
Use and disclosure to others
Through the Riyali website, we and our partners may use your information collected from the website (including your personal information). In the event that we share or disclose your personal information to a third party, that third party is required to treat your personal information confidentially and to maintain the protection of the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, disclosure, modification or destruction.
We will disclose and share personal information requested by third parties for the following:
- Enabling our partner educational institutions to set up, manage and improve courses.
- Help us improve the material.
- Helping us see the impact of Riyali on society.
- Track individual and group attendance, progress and completion of online courses and analyze student performance
- Disseminate information, other than personal information, collected about access to, use, and impact of the Riyali website and student performance.
- To send you updates about online courses or other events, to send you notifications about surveys or services to Riyali, affiliates or selected partners that may be of interest to you, or to send you emails about any matters relating to site maintenance or updates.
- For scientific research purposes.
- Archive this information and/or use it in order to communicate with you in the future.
- Maintain and improve the functionality and security of the Site, our software, systems, and network.
- Links to other websites.
The site or application may contain links to third party websites such as some service providers, but these other sites are not under our management and therefore you must understand and agree that we are not responsible for the collection and use of these sites for your information and the contents they contain unless otherwise indicated in the policy This privacy. We encourage you to be careful when you are directed to a third party website to review the privacy policies of each website you visit and use.